I struggled a bit this week with Ten Things - I don't know why. I guess that is actually why I like participating in this carnival so much, I really think it is so important to focus on the positive. It is so easy to forget all the things we have to be thankful for, it is so easy to get bogged down in the hardships, in the little speed bumps (or big ones in some cases) that are thrown in our paths. Just the fact that I am able to sit right now in front of MY computer in MY home, should remind me that I am blessed!!
10 reasons this time of year is great (Autum/Winter I guess)
1. Color changes everywhere!!
2. Crisp cool sunny days
3. Starting up the wood stove
4. Perfect Baking weather
5. Pumpkin picking
6. Apple picking
7. Christmas Tree tagging
8. Hot apple cider
9. Charlie Brown Holiday specials
10. The Christmas spirit
Elyse over at Following Him has blessed me with another fabulous award.
As with any award, there are rules. The rules of this award are:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.
5 of my favorite addictions:
1. Diet Coke (really I could live off the stuff)
2. Everything Bloggy (comments, layouts, etc)
3. Bravo Reality TV
5. Sleep (it the only thing I am almost garunteed to do daily)
And five more blogs that I love:
1. Sneaky Mommy