- My friends are visiting up from Texas and we got to hang out with them
- Dan is home for the week
- The boys and I are starting to find our routine
- I'm actually starting to get interest from people for my bags
- New fabric that I ordered will be here by Friday!!! So excited!!
Not So Happy List
- Getting sick made me lose some of my control over our schedule
- I am realizing I try to control too much, including my toddlers
- No one seems even interested in interviewing me nevermind hiring me!
- Jack is teething and seems to be refluxing again (yes we think the two are related)
To Do List
- Start planning Tommy's 3rd birthday (holy crap)
- Finish moving the piles and piles of rocks from our yard
- Get the sewing room/office more organized and usable so I can get all this work done
- Finish my dress form (started it....just wait until you see the pic tomorrow....hilarious!!)
- Finish my food related - better than store bought - post (I am having so much fun writing it)
- Finish my 101 in 1001 update (its been far too long)
Things It Amazes Me That Tommy Does List
- Knows that if you don't want him to tattle make your little brother an accomplice not a witness (when stealing a muffin for yourself get him one too and he won't say boo)
- He can write the letters "A" "T" "O" and "M"
- Realizes that saying "I don't feel good" gets great attention
- Introduces himself and his brother by their full names when he is meeting someone new
- Shares almost everything he can with his baby brother
- Makes up his own stories to tell Jack to make him laugh
- Consoles Jack when he cries
- Climbs over the gate that is supposed to keep him from going down the spiral staircase!!!