- Won an amazing crayola package through the lovely Tiaras & Tantrums
- Also won a great notebook/pad package through Monkey Mayhem (if you know me well you know I am a notebook fanatic, always have one with me - and I'm not talking some cheap Mead spiral bound, but a nice pretty notebook)
- I start my new exciting job in less than a week. I can't wait to get a regular paycheck again!!
- My family has survived a summer with our income cut by 2/3's with nothing more than a couple bruises to our credit - we are very blessed that it was nothing more than that!!
- The boys are thrilled to be going back to the beloved Miss Shanon and her sons at daycare
- Tommy is now successfully pooping in the potty!!! Woo Hoo!! Not totally accident free, but we are well on our way!!
- My summer of fun with my boys is over
- Even with the income back we will still be living tight, there is a lot of catching up to do
- My job will cut into my sewing/blogging/tweeting/farmville time :) (maybe this is a good thing)
- My house is still a mess
- Did not win the Kokopax carrier from Monkey Mayhem (I really really really want one of these!!)
- One more berry trip with the boys (maybe get some raspberries to this time)
- Get all laundry clean folded and put away
- Clean couches
- Find all my work clothes
- Providence Children's Museum (3 or 4 times at least)
- Capron Zoo
- Pawtuxet Village Playground (mommy's group)
- Kidz Castle (mommy's group)
- Flew a kite (well tried to anyway)
- Went to the beach (including Blues on the Beach)
- Swam at Nana's
- Chowder, Clam Cakes and the Carousel
- Tons of building block, play dough, bubble and train track time
I can't believe that in less than a week, I will be putting on my "business casual" duds, packing my lunch, fighting the traffic, and returning to work.
Part of me is so sad that this wonderful time the boys and I have had is over, but another part of me is excited to start this next leg of my career. I have a job I find interesting, I have worked hard to get where I am and I am glad to be returning to work.
I'm not too worried either - I know the family and I will still make time to have a lot of fun together. I know we will still run and play and go berry/peach/apple/pumpkin picking. There will still be zoo trips and museum visits - just not during the day in the middle of the week anymore :)