What? You don't want to read about what I have learned to do...what I've accomplished in the past 384 months? (I would have to recap all the milestones since I've never done one for me before)
Ok....that's fine....my milestones aren't so easily tracked anymore - plus my most important ones aren't even mine....
What I've done this month:
- Tommy pooped on the potty - its only been once, but it is a big step for him!!
- Jack is finally starting to talk - more than just Elmo and Spongebob!!!
- I've got a new job (start end of August...literally....the 31st)
- I've sewn a ton and upgraded to a new fancy machine
- Sold a lot of my junk, and managed to part with the really cute (I remember when he wore this...) clothes that Tommy and Jack once wore
- Fed myself with a fork (ok...so I've been doing this for a while.....)
- Annoyed my husband ;) (as in, just now, as I am writing this :)
- won a really really cool prize from one of my fave blogs (I'll post more about that later)
- I still need to get myself on a better bedtime routine, but really what mommy doesn't?!
So that's basically it, that is where I am at 384 months...
I will be honest with you - I wasn't going to post a happy birthday me post...its normally not my style. I'm usually not the one to go around telling people that its my birthday...now that I have kids, it seems even less important - their birthdays are the special ones ;o)
I have no big plans this year...day two of our yard sale and that's about it. Maybe buy myself some new thread next week (its on sale buy one get one free and I love colorful thread almsot as much as I love fabric :)
Mommy @ 360 Months..
.pretty much looks the same,
just shorter hair at the moment :)
The only thing I am going to ask for (other than the ice cream I already got) is one of my favorite things....something many of my fellow bloggers totally understand...COMMENTS!!! Please....let me feel the love today (I've been a bit lonely lately IRL and otherwise) I would love some comment love for my birthday!!!
Oh....and if you are wondering....this day in history:
August 16, 1977 Elvis Aaron Presley was found dead in his bathroom in Graceland...just in case you wanted to know.