- our a/c is finally in and I am loving it
- I start my new job in a little less than 2 weeks
- I have 5 days alone, by myself, in which to sew over the next 2 weeks
Not So Happy List
- stupid pills, stupid cysts, stupid stomach pains...ugh
- tantrums, tantrums, TANTRUMS!!!
- sunburn mommy & sunburn daddy
- my sweet and cozy sewing room is not in reach of the AC and I sweat as I sew....ewww.
- I can't think of the list of things I wanted to post about....(ha...I guess that is kind of funny now that I type it)
To Do List
- find/alter work clothes
- relearn how to wear pants and shoes that aren't sandals (really its been months - oh...but don't worry I've been wearing skirts/dresses/shorts....I'm not that vulgar...usually)
- blueberry/peach picking one more time
- food (blah)
- body wash (blah)
- diapers (blah blah)
- thread (woo hoo!! buy one get one free @ JoAnn's)
- Bought myself a birthday present today - Jillian Michael's "The Shred" I have heard wonderful things about this DVD/workout - Elyse has been rocking it for 20-some odd days now - the girls over at Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans swear by it - I figure its my turn. 20 minutes a night is supposed to be effective - and really I CAN find 20 minutes a night!!
- My soon to be boss called me yesterday - had a question about a product that I know a lot about - it was pretty cool to be able to already step up and help out. I am more excited now, feel like I am starting on the right foot.
- I am very annoyed....there were things I planned to post about, not necessarily here right now, but on my blog...and I can't remember a single one - things that mattered to me, things I wanted to say....of course my mind is blank right now....ugh...
Hope you are all staying cooler than I am right now!!