No it can't already be Tuesday....oh...no it's not Tuesday....2:00 am...that means it's Wednesday...
The days are flying by and melding into one lately...I do not like the speed at which I am moving these days..
- I am out of the house 7am - 6pm most weekdays. Work is starting to suck the life right out of me...but I won't bore you with those details...
- At home we cram in as much quality time as we can in the 2 1/2 hours before bedtime....then Mommy goes back to work sewing....I've slowly been seeing some success on my Etsy shop (yay) and I have a big show coming up on Saturday in Boston...so I have felt a bit slammed but I finally feel like I am getting somewhere with it (however slowly I may be going)
- Saturday we met up with a lovely bloggy buddy and her family (they were up visiting in RI and made a point to meet us for coffee and donuts!!)
- Tommy and I headed to a local fire station to check out their new truck and see Santa - you want to see a happy 3 year old boy - tell him he can climb all over the big ladder truck and see Santa!!!
- I did learn the trick this weekend to getting Tommy to nap. I put on a movie - laid down on the couch and had him lay with me. We both managed to sneak in a 2 1/2 hour nap!! I call that a win-win.
- We partied like rock stars Saturday night. The boys came with us and were AMAZING!! Jack fell asleep in our arms and slept on the couch all night - and Tommy hung out with everyone until midnight!! He was so well behaved and was having so much fun - I did feel a little guilty letting him stay up so late, but that's the fun of the holidays right?! I did have them dressed in their cute little white button ups, I was hoping for a Christmas Card worthy shot...I'm starting to think that just isn't going to happen!!
- Sunday was a day to clean and relax, and for Daddy and Tommy to go ice skating, and for dinner at BoBo's...and some other stuff that I am sure I have forgotten.
I think this is all I have for now. I am hoping that after this weekend I will calm down a little - no more shows until the spring (I think I've said that before...this time I mean it!!)
Maybe I'll even make some of the fun things I've been planning to make but just haven't had the time (like that diaper bag I promised that friend who already had her baby....whoops), and maybe some gifts for the boys.
Good night all!! I promise some day I will be back a'visitin' and a'commentin'