- The rain is bringing with it lush green grass and lovely early spring blooms
- We finally have internet up and running in our room
- I have found a great group of women to support me and who I can support as we all try to trim down!!
- I didn't spend half my morning in a meeting trying to stay awake...and that feels good :)
- Gardening weather is so so close and I have many blank slates to start with this spring
Not So Happy List
- stupid ice cream!!
- stupid husband for bringing me stupid ice cream!!
- stupid Doritos
- stupid....oh wait....can't insult the MIL...she's letting us live here after all :)
To Do List
- Return unused boxes to UHaul
- Make hair appointment
- Reorganize desk (can't stand the computer on this side of the desk - its just awkward)
- Call storage facility for prices
- Reorganize file cabinet and file box full of info
- Start my bloggy facelift - need a new look for spring!!
Things I Never Thought I'd Have to Say and Then I Became a Parent List:
- Honey, please don't lick the fridge
- No I didn't know that Bobo's* job was to bury things that are old
- Yes it is scary when you climb out the window onto the roof!!
- Please don't lick the window!!
- Peeing in the bushes will not make nature mad as long as you only do it when you have to
- Don't brush your hair with your tooth brush please!!
- No, the cat does not like it when you touch him there!!
- Don't lick your brother!!