Its been a while since I've posted my list and in tribute to my gigantor 3rd trimester pregnant self I give you this list of
Things to NEVER say to a pregnant woman
- You're still pregnant?!
- So how many babies are in there?
- WOW!! You've gained weight all over!!!
- Are you sure there's just one baby in there?!
- You carry baby weight in your butt too.
- You wouldn't believe how horrible my labor was....
- So then you're not having twins?!
- I lost all my baby weight within the first month after he/she was born.
- Just one?! That must be a really big baby!!
- You look like you could deliver right here.
- I mean that has to be a REALLY big baby!!
- Seriously?! You're only 6 months?! You look a lot further along than that!!
- Well you don't look like you've gained any weight in your face.
- She must be huge!!!
- You still have a month?! You must be miserable!!
- You look like you're ready to go right now!!
- You look really tired
* Numbers 2, 4, 7, 9, 11, 14 were all said by the same person during the same conversation!!
* I just wonder how bad I'm looking if I look like I'm ready to deliver now?!
* At what other point in life is it ok to tell someone how fat, tired, or miserable they look?!
So this is what I've heard - what outrageous comments did you get while you were pregnant? Do you have anything you think I should add to this list?