It wasn't planned or intentional, but it seems that for the last ~almost~ month I have taken a (much needed) break from my blog. It has been nice (although in some ways I have missed it). Its nice to play with my kids, nap, bake, sew, live, without thinking "will I post about this?". Its a relief to take pictures and not wonder if they will be blog worthy - or sometimes not even take pictures at all and just enjoy the moment with my family.
But now I am back....I think....
And if you are curious what you have missed from my little family since November heres a brief run down:
- I slept - a lot - brewing a baby and then getting bronchitis is not very fun
- The boys are still cute
- I am still pregnant
- We have baked christmas cookies (snickerdoodles this year)
- Enjoyed Thanksgiving with lots of family
- Picked up and decorated our tree, and put lights outside our house (a first for us)
- Built train tracks and building with our blocks
- Really just a bunch of the same old stuff, nothing new or exciting, just life.
My boys are still the cutest ever
The little miss is still incubating
And we are still just trucking along like we've always done.
Hopefully in the next couple of days I'll have a Christmas project completed (and maybe I'll even get pictures of it) and a little miss on her way.
And just in case this turns into another month long hiatus (although I don't think it will)
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!