I am trying to follow along with 31 Days to Build a Better Blog. The lovely ladies over at SITS are hosting a 31DBBB party of sorts over at their forums. Each day for 31 days there is a task that is meant to help us build a better blog (I bet you could have figured that one out on your own though...). Todays task? Write a "List Post"....considering how much I enjoy writing lists this one shouldn't be too much of a problem....right?
The Happy List
- I start my new job next week...well really its an old job, that I am just returning to. I am so excited to be going back to work again
- I am going out for sushi with some of my fabulous cousins tonight
- My mom and I are taking Tommy to see the Lion King tomorrow night
- My local MOPS group is starting at MOPS in the evening meeting, one friday a month, starting this friday!!
- Saturday night we will be going to our friends for PJs and Movie night (soooooo excited!!)
- I feel guilty that I will be leaving Olivia at daycare when she is only 9 weeks old
- Our daycare of choice doesn't have room for Jack and Olivia immediately so I will have to do some juggling for two weeks after I start work
- I can't seem to lose any of this baby weight, despite the fact that we are exclusively breastfeeding!!
To Do List
- Finish the boys' new PJs for Saturday night
- Finish the bean bag chair I started last Saturday
- Finish the dress for smiley little A.
- Clean out my closet/dresser get rid of any too big maternity clothes, find clothes that fit me
- Start organizing clothes for the upcoming consignment sale
- Start organizing/planning for Spring craft shows
- Complete valentine's gifts for Tommy's class
- dSLR - seriously I NEED one of these, especially since my camera is on its way out...quickly...
- A Kindle (or a Nook....I will gladly take recomendations)
- A new blog design (such desperate need of one and I just don't have the time to do it...)
- New clothing (some that actually fit me would be nice :)