When the parent of 3 young children decide to go to a family wedding, on a farm, with the kids there are certain facts that they accept from the moment they say yes
1. Most likely Mom will be painting her toes while sitting in the passenger seat - its the only way she can be sure no small people will cause them to smudge
2. Family photos in many forms will be attempted - none of them will be "successful"
3. Cute little outfits will be made dirty, but in return cute little boys will be happy and occupied
4. Goats will be ridden and talked to
5. Ice cream will be eaten (and worn)
6. Cousins will be enjoyed and played with
7. Babies will nap while firmly attached to mommy
All in all it will be a wonderful day - if not exhausting for all. Children who normally go to bed at 8 will be so worn out that they will fall asleep on the car ride home and be in bed by 6:30. And when asked if they will do it again the parents of 3 young children will say yes - if for no other reason than the 6:30 bedtime!!